Reverend Octavia’s Healing Techniques
Every energy healing session is unique, but Rev Octavia uses these skills and techniques:
- Working with natural elements such as the Goddess of the Wind and guides such as Mother Mary, bringing different types of spiritual energy down from the universe into your body and energy field for rejuvenation, healing, or to loosen an energy block.
- Opening her channel to Mother Mary to heal your wounded inner child-selves
- Telling the story about how a wound happened or how a block was put in place, giving you a better understanding of yourself. Your symptoms could be from an unconscious or conscious decision you made in this lifetime, a past life or even patterns at the soul level.
- Finding energy “leaks, ” and closing them up, like a plumber.
- Exchanging energy with another person (living or dead) to free both of you from any limitations in that relationship. Also results in your empowerment as your energy comes back in your highest good.
- Releasing “hitchhiker” entities or mischievous spirits to their next experience. These types of entities can drain your energy or cause symptoms. Rev Octavia closes the door behind them so they can’t come back.
- Asking an angel to start taking care of you in a certain way.
Results frequently experienced…
Results unfold over time. The results from an energy healing session can be subtle or obvious, and they will likely unfold over days and weeks. As the healing progresses, you will likely become more resourceful, opening yourself to more ideas and options. You may not attribute all your positive changes to the energy healing session because you’ve recruited new tools to create success in your life. Read client testimonials here
- Noticing that you’re thinking, choosing, communicating, or acting differently, with less effort. These changes are helping you improve your relationships and make better choices.
- Your awareness/understanding may increase or happen faster, giving you the opportunity to make smarter choices.
- Noticing more energy and/or motivation.
- Feeling better physically, or gaining insights towards your physical well-being.
- Naturally finding more resources at your disposal – helpful tools, people, situations. You open to more ideas and option.
- Feeling/sensing your prayers are being heard or answered better than before.
- Feeling stronger, a core center of strength making it easier to handle life’s challenges.